Lawyer suing the DNC fears for her life.
|Elizabeth Lee Beck is suing the DNC.|
Here’s a summary of events:
* Elizabeth Lee Beck is working on a lawsuit against the DNC.
* Two people associated with her case are now dead. One was her process server. The other was Seth Rich.
* The law office where Beck works recently received an intimidating phone call.
* The person who made the intimidating phone call used voice-altering software to mask their identity.
* However, whoever made the voice-altered phone call forgot to disable caller ID.
* Caller ID revealed that the intimidating call was made from ‘305-936-5724’, as verified by court documents1.
* A simple Google search reveals that ‘305-936-5724’ is the Aventura office of former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
* This can be verified at Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s website.2
* The intimidating voice-altered phone call therefore came from former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schulz’s office.3
* Debbie Wasserman Schulz was also previously caught on video4 threatening the US Capitol Police Chief to ‘expect consequences’ for not returning a laptop of hers.
* Beck’s co-counsel, Cullin O’Brien, has received threatening anonymous calls mentioning the recent death of Federal Prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr.5
* In a recent interview with InfoWars6, Elizabeth Lee Beck described connections between the DNC, the Clinton Foundation, Haiti, and the Mayo Clinic.
|“I am healthy and not at all suicidal.”8|
* Elizabeth Lee Beck was obviously terrified during the interview.
* In recent weeks, several people due to testify against the Clinton Foundation, or investigating Hillary Clinton or the DNC have been found dead.7
* Klaus Eberwein ‘shot himself in the head’ just days before he was due to testify against the Clinton Foundation before the Anti-Corruption Commission in Haiti.
* Peter W. Smith ‘committed suicide’ only weeks after he had sought to acquire and release Clinton’s 33,000 deleted emails. Fortunately for Hillary Clinton, Smith left a suicide note saying, “NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER.”
* Federal Prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr was recently found dead on a beach.9 He had been involved in the investigation of voter fraud connected to the DNC.
* Beck mentioned these and other deaths in her interview. She clearly feared for her life.
* Elizabeth Beck and her husband recently applied for protective custody. The judge denied their request.
* Elizabeth’s work could well expose Hillary Clinton and her cohorts at the DNC.
Right now Elizabeth Lee Beck needs the public’s help. The best thing we can do is spread awareness; both of the recent suspicious deaths, and also raise awareness that Elizabeth Lee Beck fears for her life. Everyone should get the word out, for Elizabeth’s safety, and that of her family.
People are using the hashtag #ProtectTheBecks on twitter and other social media to raise awareness of her situation.
– – – – – – – – – –